Quick ContactPhoto Adventure Workshops firstname.lastname@example.org 208-523-6789
October 20-30, 2017
$4,495 per person based on two to a room. Single Supplement $600.
ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FROM LAX INCLUDED!!!
This trip is limited to 10 guests. Only 2 rooms remain.
To register and for more information call us at (208) 523-6789 or send us an email at email@example.com. Visit our facebook page at facebook.com/perfectlightcamera
There will be a fee for credit card transactions. To avoid the fee please pay by check. All balances are due 90 days before the trip start date. Deposits are used to secure airfare and lodging reservations and are non-refundable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Trip insurance is available once your deposit has been paid.
- Oct 20 Travel late at night to Los Angeles.
- Oct 21 International flight leaves Los Angeles at 3:00am. Late night arrival into Sao Paulo, Brazil. Overnight at airport hotel.
- Oct 22 Morning is free before noon flight to Iguacu Falls. Transfer to hotel upon arrival and relax and enjoy the property. Eleanor Roosevelt once said when visiting the falls: "Poor Niagara!". Iguacu Falls is truly spectacular.
- Oct 23 Full day to explore and photograph Iguazu Falls park.
- Oct 24 Return to the park and take part in Macuco Safari. You'll get wet as you get next to the falls on your boat!
- Oct 25 Optional bird sanctuary park before afternoon flight to Cuiaba, Brazil. Overnight at an airport hotel.
- Oct 26 Take a 5 hour journey into Jaguar Country to Porto Jofre which is in the heart of the Pantanal. Stay at a beautiful lodge that has all meals included and take part in daily boat excursions to search for jaguars, birds and other animals.
- Oct 27 Full day at lodge. Lodge website: http://portojofre.com.br/pb/#about-us
- Oct 28 Full day at lodge.
- Oct 29 Transfer back to Cuiaba for night flight to Sao Paulo where you will overnight at airport hotel.
- Oct 30 Fly back to Los Angeles with an evening arrival in Sao Paulo.